Sadaqa Jariyah – Welcome To Plant a Tree
We are a registered charity number 1147203.We are a charity that looks to promote the concept of Sadaqa Jariyah (Continious reward ) and also fulfill a sunnah of the Prophet Muhammed (P.b.u.h ) by planting as many trees as possible Inshallah.Islam is a religion which places an obligation on man to look after communties and the environment around him..
Our Intention is to plant a million trees worldwide and ensure that others in less fortunate positions are able to benefit from this noble and charitable act.
We as a plant a tree charity ,aim to restore the balance in nature and ensure that we protect our land ,environment and reduce the effects of Global warming. The Charity was set up to help plant trees all over the world especially across Africa where there is extreme poverty and droughts that are affecting thousands upon thousands of people.
The benefits of planting trees are hugely rewarding as we are all helping in contributing to saving our planet from destruction, your charitable donations , make a valuable contribution in helping save our plant and eco system .
These are just some of the benefits of planting a Tree…
- Trees bring water clouds to the area in which they grow..
- Planting trees is a virtuous act and holds reward as promised by Prophet Muhammad (Sallallaahu-Alaihi-wa-Sallam)
- The Prophet (Sallallaahu-Alaihi-wa-Sallam)’s closest companions would plant trees in and around Mecca
- Planting trees is Sadaqah Jariyah (everlasting rewards). A person will keep on accumulating rewards even after death.
- They provide nutrients to the soil so that the earth is brough back to life again..
By planting a tree you are reviving a Sunnah of the prophet Muhammed (Peace be upon him ) and the reward for this is Whoever revives an aspect of my Sunnah that is forgotten after my death, he will have a reward equivalent to that of the people who follow him, without it detracting in the least from their reward.”
[Reported by al-Tirmidhi]